This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission from purchases made through links. I will only recommend products I have personally used! Learn more on my private policy page.
The morning is the most important part of the day! If you have a bad morning, it pretty much sets the mood for your entire day! So that’s why it’s so important to make sure you have a great and organized morning routine for yourself!
Here are 64 ideas that you can use to create your perfect morning routine! There are ideas for every type of woman on this list!
WHY YOU NEED TO CREATE YOUR PERFECT MORNING ROUTINE
Even if you’re a night owl and feel more productive then, it’s still important to have a solid morning routine! Because how you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day.
Do you notice how when your morning is off, you spend the rest of your day playing catch-up? Like if you wake up late for work, you’re scrambling to get ready and you forget something. You forget to eat breakfast, you forget your purse, or anything else can happen.
And then it just ruins your mood for the rest of the day!
So making sure you’re in a good routine for the mornings can set you up for success throughout your day!
If you’d like to set yourself up for the whole day, not just your mornings check out this minimal weekly planner on my Gumroad! It’s perfect for helping keep you organized and focused on your goals. Check it out in my shop here!
17 MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS TO BOOST YOUR MOOD
If you’re having a bad morning and you need something to boost your mood, these 17 ideas will help you create your perfect morning routine!
- Practice self-care
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Listen to your favorite playlist or song
- Take a relaxing shower or bath
- Write in a journal
- Try a new breakfast recipe
- Get up and dance!
- Make your bed
- Try bullet journaling
- Pick out your favorite outfit
- Do your makeup
- Open the curtains and let in the sun
- Write positive affirmations
- Get some fresh air outside
- Clean up your living space
- Take some time to reflect on your accomplishments
- Manifest your dream life
14 MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS TO IMPROVE YOUR MIND
Improving your mind is so important to your overall health and how you feel! So these next 14-morning routine ideas will help you strengthen and improve your mind!
- Start a gratitude list
- Practice calming yoga
- Do a puzzle
- Read your favorite book
- Practice mindfulness
- Practice manifesting
- Listen to a motivational podcast
- Choose a powerful daily quote to repeat to yourself
- Set your daily intention
- Practice a new hobby
- Write down your daily affirmations
- Learn a new skill
- Avoid looking at your phone for an hour after you wake up
19 MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS FOR A GIRL BOSS
Whether you’re a woman working the 9-5 or you’re a boss girl trying to start a business from home, these 19 ideas will help you create your perfect productive morning routine!
- Use a planner to plan out your day
- Pick out an outfit that makes you feel productive
- Set your goals for the day
- Or, Set your goals for the week/month
- Use a time-block method to block out chunks in your day
- Reflect back on the previous week/month and what you accomplished
- Create a dream board
- Get ahead in your work
- Clean out your inbox
- Clean up and organize your workspace
- Brainstorm ideas
- Engage on Social media
- Create something (New product, blog post YouTube video etc..)
- Go through an online course
- Read a business book
- Set timers like in the Pomodoro technique to stay on task
- Set your business intentions
- Manifest your business goals
14 HEALTHY MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS
Trying to get healthy? No better time to start than the morning! These next 14 ideas will help you create your perfect healthy morning routine!
- Drink some water
- Cook a healthy breakfast
- Eat some fruit
- Get in a good workout
- Create a weekly meal plan
- Take you vitamins
- Wash your face
- Brush your teeth
- Practice your skincare routine
- Go for a walk
- Stretch your body
- Drink a smoothie
- Try a facemask
- Plan your workouts
I hope this helped you come up with a few things that you can do to create the perfect morning routine for yourself! And don’t forget if you’d like to get organized to check out my minimal weekly planner right here!