1. How long does it take to see results from Pinterest?
Here’s the thing. Pinterest is a time-consuming platform, both in the amount of time it takes to run the account each week, and the length of time it can take to see results. Pinterest accounts generally need 3-6 months of consistent, strategic pinning in order to really start to see growth.
Every account is different, and growth depends on so many different factors;
- How established your account is (newer accounts will take longer to grow)
- The type of content you publish (Not every niche was built for Pinterest!)
- How interesting your content is to Pinterest users (Some blog posts/topics will preform better)
- How many followers you have
- And much more!
This is generally the timeline you see many people telling you to wait for results. Although, it is getting harder to grow on Pinterest, so it may even be more like 6-8 months of work before you see growth.
Does this mean you should give up on Pinterest before you even start?!
But I also want to be honest and upfront with you that one month of Pinterest management from me is likely not going to cut it. You probably won’t see results within the first month because that’s just how Pinterest is! This is why I recommend sticking with it for a few months before quitting.
However, the choice is always up to you! And that’s why my contracts are on a month to month basis, with the option to cancel at any time. I want to make sure you’re satisfied with the work, and the growth of you account. No questions asked!